Aloe Vera Gel for Skin and Hair 99% Pure
Aloe vera is nature’s gift to mankind. Its thick leaves come loaded with a natural gel rich in healing and nourishing qualities. Healing therapies across the world – including Ayurveda – have been using aloe vera as a beauty and health aid for thousands of years.
Body Cupid Aloe Vera Gel makes it so simple to use this nature’s blessing to rejuvenate and beautify your skin and hair. 99% pure and naturally rich with 75 healing compounds (vitamins, minerals, sugars, amino acids, salicylic acid and many more), it gives your skin ample hydration, reverses signs of aging, evens out complexion, soothes rashes, and heals wounds and infections. Applied on scalp and hair, it removes dryness, limits fungal infections like dandruff, boosts shine and softness and clears up itching.
You can use Body Cupid Aloe Vera Gel straight out of the bottle on its own. You can also mix it with other ingredients to make excellent face or hair packs. Here are some starting suggestions:
• Use as moisturizer anywhere on face and body.
• Apply to heal sunburn, rashes and wounds.
• Apply as eyebrow gel for smooth look.
• Apply on extra dry skin areas – knees, heels, elbows and foot soles.
• Use as shaving gel.
• Use as anti-aging massage gel on skin.
• Apply on pigmented skin areas.
• Use as an overnight scalp and hair conditioning pack.